Every Shabbat our kehillah makes a full spread and prepares a lovely kiddush, with delicious treats.
Everyone is welcome to join us immediately following the tefilah.
Sponsor a Kiddush
If you are interested in sponsoring or helping out with the kiddush, please contact Tova Bar-Noy.
|Badatz – Yerushalayim Edah Haredit (The Rav’s favored Supervision)|
The amounts suggested below suit an AVERAGE Shabbos crowd. They are the minimum amounts, feel free to bring more.
- If you are expecting more friends and family, please be sure to bring more disposables/food accordingly.
- As it is your event, please be sure to arrive at Shul early in order to direct that week’s Kiddush Team to set up according to your wishes.
- 6x 2 liters water
- 8-10 bottles Fizzy-Pop (soda), mixed flavors including some diet.
- 5x Juice (suggested)
- Whisky (optional)
- 4-6 cakes ****A MUST!!!*****
- 3 bags each (minimum total 9 bags) from any of the following:
- Various flavors of Regular Crisps (chips)
- Taco chips
- Tortilla chips
- Wafers (“vaflim”)
- Cookies etc.
- 3 packages of small plates (50 each) - for eating and serving cakes/chips etc.
- Small bowls – for serving salads, chummus etc., as necessary
- 1 package 100 cups
- 1 package 100 forks
- 1 package tablespoons (for serving salads, as necessary)
- 1 package teaspoons (for eating cheesecake etc., as necessary)
- 1 package serviettes (napkins)
- 1 package of 8 clear plastic tablecloths at least 2.7 meter length each
- Optional items:
- 1-2 containers Herring
- 1-2 containers chummus (or tehinah)
- 1-2 pkgs crackers (as needed for herring or chummus)
- 1-2 cans olives, pickles etc
- Additional Ideas
- Vegetables (pepper, cucumber, carrots)
What NOT to bring
(because these items are served for Seuda Shlishit):
- egg mayonnaise salad
- tuna mayonnaise salad
If you have further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Tova Bar-Noy.